Five Dock Physio
The physiotherapists at Five Dock Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre are highly trained professionals, specialising in the assessment, treatment, and prevention of spinal, sports and musculoskeletal injuries.
Our clients will experience the highest standard of physiotherapy treatment, utilising our state of the art equipment.
Our physiotherapists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that takes into account your lifestyle, leisure activities, and general health. We aim to get to the source of the problem and help you correct any biomechanical or postural causes.
Therapy Provided For:
- Sports Injuries – sprains and strains
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation – Pre/Post Surgery
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Arthritis)
- Back and Neck Pain
- Maternity and Pregnancy related spine and muscle pain
- Adolescent/Growth Related Problems
- General aches and pains – shoulders, knees and hips
Management of sports related injuries:
- Sport specific injury management
- Aim to minimise your time to return to sport
- Development of sport specific rehabilitation programme
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilisation
- Muscle energy techniques
- Therapeutic and sports taping
- Onsite Rehabilitation and Gym Equipment
- Help to prevent problems occurring
- Limit unwanted time out of activity
- Help to prevent problems occurring as a result of posture and workstation
- Ergonomic Set Up
- Waterproof fibreglass casts
- CAM boots
General Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy:
- All musculoskeletal injuries – peripheral, muscular and spinal (back and neck)
- Sprains and strains
- Post operative rehabilitation
Five Dock Physiotherapy proudly offer quality Physio treatment to residents in Five Dock and surrounds including Drummoyne, Concord, Burwood, Croydon, Homebush, Abbotsford, Ashfield & Haberfield. For comprehensive assessment and treatment, book online today. Our Physiotherapy clinic is Suite 2 on Level 1 located at 150 Great North Road in Five Dock, NSW, 2046.